Truck Driving Instructor
San Jose Truck Driving School
$36,000 – $51,000 a year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
Full Job Description
San Jose Truck Driving School is a small business. We are fast-paced and innovative.
Our work environment includes:
- You must have a valid CDL license for at least 2 years.
- The position requires teaching prospective truck drivers to learn visual inspection, air brake inspections, highway driving skills, and parking skills, as well as taking them to the DMV to obtain their license.
- You must teach and grade each student before taking them to the DMV for the final exam.
- Use scheduling system
- Maintain truck maintenance and records.
Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Saturday 9am to 2pm
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Having CDL license: 2 years (Required)
Bilingual English & Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location